attn: star syndicate attn: star syndicate

I'm sorry

but I don't think the SS is really that gay enough to hack a site while using that unfunny "pirate" flash. :(

TooF Hate, My Reply 2 You TooF Hate, My Reply 2 You

lmao

You seriously DO care about what the Star Syndicate thinks about this series. Even though you said that wonderful parody that the SS made was hilarious here, I'll bet you were crying your eyes out saying "Goddamn SS!! I thought I was completly done with them after I gave them a negative review on the I am the Walrus collab because I'd rather listen to white nu-metal pap music then The Beatles!! Now those guys make fun of my other successful series!!! THIS IS WAR!!"

:o

IDY in Baywatch IDY in Baywatch

Hi one of rtil's friends here. :o

Oh look the preloader, there's a male anthromorphic character with a bulge. How charming, and I was just in the middle of eating too. I'm playing the movie now, for the sake of getting rid of the preloader. Wow, it's the cliched anime style that NEVER gets old and traced bitmaps. Just imagine if LegendaryFrog and IllWillPress had a kid together and the kid decided to make furry/anime flash movies! KAWAII!! ^^

Ok I’m just into the intro sequence now. That character now has that “angry drunk guy who’s ready to fight” look and he has that expression for about 5 minutes (which seemed that long to me). And when he notices the dead female character (unsexy) he changes his speedo or whatever to a CSI one and moves his head with the “stoned after smoking 20 hits of marijuana” look. The only mitigating factor is that he didn’t “yiff” her, so you get points for that.

As for humor, if I wanted to watch anthromorphic characters acting retarded I’d watch Camp Lazlo or My Gym Partner's a Monkey rather than this.

Hopefully in the future you’ll use your OWN style and draw your own backgrounds, even if you feel rushed. Because drawing a crappy one is a lot better than just googling a background and trace bitmapping it.

Love, GoddamnGlock.

Fonzu responds:

You and rtil are so lame and you know it. Bet you two are giggling together about this, hee hee hee, we "pwned" him sooo hard. Think I give a shit what a guy like you thinks? :) Think again, asshole.

DESTROY SS! DESTROY SS!

LMAO

If UglyBastard himself saw this, he would laugh his ass off and enjoy it.

MurderLab responds:

good , i hope he dies of laughter